First date

Stop the fronting(Nigerian Slang); let me send you on a date. Although a lot of us try to deny it, it sometimes sucks being single... In the past 5years, I think I have been more single than in a relationship. That's me, some say my taste is too high, while others say I should lower my standard. To me, they are saying the same thing.

While on holiday in Na, I listened to Toke Makinwa's vlog Xmas in Naija....Time to find a man sharp, sharp with a couple of friends, the following day we went to a wedding and she got a man who has not only taken her on a first date but the second one is around the corner. Since it worked for her, I am going to do something untraditional. Send someone out on an all expenses paid date in a nice restaurant, don't worry the bill is on the date :-) if you are not in Nigeria, your date can skype you while the meal will be delivered to you.
 
Wait a minute offers like that don't come easily so  below are my criteria for selecting the lucky lady. Please note I will be doing the shortlisting myself (I learned that while interning with Deloitte, thanks Naseria and John)

 
 Interested ladies should possess the following:

1. Christian faith
 
2. Final student or graduate from any tertiary institution (on NYSC or possibly gainfully employed)
 
3. Citizen of any country
 
4. Speak English fluently
 
5. Love to travel and must have visited more than two cities apart from current city of residence

6. Visionary, Smart, Humble, Beautiful.

Your date is a young, educated, ambitious, and comfortable Nigerian with working experience in two different industries

 
Interested in the date, send your name, age, education background, and phone number to asakeokinblog@gmail.com

Thank you for participating, we found a date and she met all the criteria

photo credit: examiner.com
 

Popular posts from this blog

BILQEES

This journey!

A bold step?