Kwanza Keji


First of all, go down low... Couple of months ago, I wrote about making the first move in Kwanza and now……

Born in a country where men making the first move is the norm (
I mean guy toasting the girl). I have always waited for the guy to ask me out. 90% guys I really like end up not asking me out. When the ones you don’t like ask you out and you turn them down, some say you are too choosy

Few months ago, I met an amazing guy, You know those forever-like kind of guy? We instantly clicked and I am certain we will make a good couple. It has been 8months and 16days, he hasn't made a move.

Asake, do you think I should ask him out?
Till next time, don’t be afraid to make the first move, it is either a “yes or a no” don’t settle for maybe.



Kwanza: means first
Keji: means two or second.

Comments

  1. You don't need to ask him out but u could ask him some questions about his plans and if it would involve you. Also u can let him know that spending time with him has made u become use to him in a good way. Truth be told he may be all nice but have commitment phobia. Also make him know you would like to define what's going on between you two. It's always good to know than to assume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Tunde. There is no man that will fight his emotional feelings for long, he will surely pour it out. But the FEAR of being rejected and loose companionship do exist in man too.
    @otunidris217

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This journey!

BILQEES

The Weight They Carry