Hatima....

Don't use someone's wealth or situation as your prayer point, God might have something better for you.

Kai, Asake has gone spiritual..But the quote above is very true.

A lot of people use someone's situation as their prayer point, not knowing how the person got his wealth and what the future holds for the person.

As a child, I saw the very rich and the not so rich. Now as an adult, I have seen the not so rich transform into very rich. There's a point in life when people struggle. There's also a point in life when people reap.

I once watched a Yoruba movie where 2 out of 3friends became very rich. The rich ones kept loosing family members and were convinced the poor one was using Vodoo on them.

What happened? Some years back, they walked by a big mansion and they prayed to God to bless them as he blessed the owner of the mansion. While the 3rd one said Let God bless him the way God wants.

Guess what? Two of them were blessed just like the owner of the mansion who used close relative members as sacrifice for money!
Lesson from the movie: Our destinies are different. Prayer is a powerful key!

Human wants are unlimited so ask wisely. Yeside  once said You can ask God for whatever you want however make sure you include “Lord if You have a better plan for me, then let your plan manifest in my life". Asake, never limit God's plan for you with your prayers, she concluded.

Today, a friend of mine pinged me she was in a country I always wanted to visit. In the past, I would have wondered what she did to be able to travel, is it official or self sponsored; instead I thanked God for her and prayed for better things to come her way. You won't believe how "soft" my heart became.

Be thankful to God for everything He has given your friends and family. This little deed of being thankful on their behalf can open doors for you!

A bible story was narrated to me awhile back about a king who was supposed to die but He prayed to God to spare Him with additional years, those additional years he used to destruct all the good he has done.

As a Muslim, for every decision about to be made, it is highly recommended to follow the sunnah of the Holy Prophet Mohammed ( May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) by praying two rakat of non-obligatory prayers, then saying the supplication below:

Oh Allah! I seek Your guidance by virtue of Your knowledge, and I seek ability by virtue of Your power, and I ask You of Your great bounty. You have power; I have none. And You know; I know not. You are the Knower of hidden things.
"Oh Allah! If in Your knowledge, (this matter*) is good for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs, immediate and in the future, then ordain it for me, make it easy for me, and bless it for me. And if in Your knowledge, (this matter*) is bad for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs, immediate and in the future, then turn it away from me, and turn me away from it. And ordain for me the good wherever it may be, and make me content with it"

The knower of hidden things know what is good for you. 

Hatima means Fate in Swahili

Till next time, wear a smile..




Comments

  1. True talk sis, Nice write up. I will be like u 2 inspire pple too wen I grow up :).lol. Always Proud of u Billy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This journey!

BILQEES

The Weight They Carry